Ooops. As Sian reminded me, I do have a Blogger blog. I've been posting on my WordPress one, but forgetting to cross-post. So. Here is a post on both WP and Blogger...
So, Sian tagged me for the book MEME. The rules are as follows:
Go to the current book you are reading, on page 161, and copy down the 5th sentence:
"Very dead. Asphyxiated."From Curse The Dark by Laura Anne Gilman. (And I cheated, since the 5th sentence was only one word. That's the 4th and 5th sentence on the page.)
And I guess you're supposed to tag people. I'm going to pull from all over:
Amanda, Tez, Jess, Anois, and Ginger or Wiggley.
Also, I'm in the moos for another MEME. This one I was not tagged for, and therefore will not be doing any tagging, but I nicked it from Tez:
A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
Since I was not tagged, I am ignoring B & C. Plus, I like snubbing directions of that kind. Chain letters, too.
1. I skipped kindergarten. (Was reading in preschool, so I guess it made sense.)
2. As a result, I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18. By the time I was 16, getting your license was no longer "the thing to do," so I had no incentive.
3. Also (partly) as a result, I've always dated guys older than me. This ranges from 2 months to 15 1/2 years.
4. Regardless of #3, a large percentage of the guys I find/have found attractive are younger than me.
5. I don't believe in horoscopes. Yet I read them regularly anyway. (They amuse me. Greatly.)
6. I almost never watch a movie (at home) without doing something else at the same time. This could be knitting, scrapbooking, cross stitch, etc.
7. One of my favorite holiday treats has "rat tail" as a part of the instructions for making it. =D I'm going to let you guess what it is. However, the holiday in question is fast approaching, so I'll try to post pictures and instructions soon.
Have a great Tuesday!