Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Look

Whee! I like this look. I had been using the "harbor" template, which is very pretty, but there wasn't enough green in it for my tastes. I love green. This theme has lots of green. Yay!

Plus, it has the Hobbit. And that's always a fun thing.

The one thing I don't like is the fixed width. But, that way I can show off the fun patterned background.



Speaking of "The Hobbit," I hear that New Line Cinema is talking about going ahead with movie plans without Jackson as the director. I tend to be relieved at this prospect. I'd been really worried that he would take the battle of five armies and blow it up into half the movie like he did with the battle at Helm's Deep. (We are only supposed to see about 5 minutes worth of battle, before Bilbo gets bonked on the head and falls unconscious.) I'm not super-excited yet, because I don't know who (if anyone) will be directing, but I'm at least not as apprehensive as I was before.

I'm also looking forward to the next "Narnia" movie. It might not be super-spectacular, but I enjoyed the first one and hope to enjoy the rest. I really love that series of books.