Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Give Three Cheers And One Cheer More

The world is round; it has no point.
- Adrienne E. Gusoff

~*~

This is what I got up to last night:

Lotus Blossom 05 - with Oblivion

Knitting while playing Oblivion on my PC. The only thing that would have made the evening better was if M was with me, or if I didn’t have to go to work the following morning. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. And I made progress, too! (On both the game quests and my knitting.)

Lotus Blossom 07

This is the current progress. Though the color isn’t quite right in this photo, since it was taken long after the natural light had faded away. It’s a lot closer to the color in the pic below. I really like it.

And yes, I know - this is a tank. And I started it in the fall. If I keep knitting on it at the pace I’m going (which is highly unlikely, but we’ll ignore that fact for argument’s sake) then I will be done with it sometime in the winter. Which is a silly time to complete a project with no sleeves. Ah well. No one said I made any sense at all.

Lotus Blossom 06

That’s about it for today, I think. Though I am feeling very accomplished already this morning, as I just finished the critique of AD for my friend Phoenix. (Yes, that’s her online handle. I’ll use her real name - or pen name - once she’s published, and not before. Unless she asks.) I’m happy that I got it done - I’ve only been sitting on it for a couple of months now. But, she wants to polish it up for submissions, so it’s about time I finished. Besides, finishing the crit has been on my “to do” list for how many months now?

Yeah. Me? Procrastinate? No never! (Well, hardly ever!) —(link is to a mp3 - music - file)