Friday, September 7, 2007

Fiver, but Snippetless

Red SkyFriday Fiver: 9.7.07
And maybe I should do the same

1. Have you ever run away? From what? From home? No. From emotions, or feelings, or other such? Yeah, I suspect I have.

2. What is the longest you’ve dated someone? Dated… a couple of years, I guess. Then I married him, then we got divorced. Take that as you will.

3. What don’t you like to think about? Sad things.

4. What was your last illness? Something that made me throw up. I’m not really sure what it was, but it wasn’t pleasant.

5. Do you like to get revenge? What’s the point of it? Once you get revenge, then the person you got revenge on wants revenge, etc. I really don’t see much of a need for it. It’s better and healthier to move on and get past it. –note, please, that ‘revenge’ is different in my eyes than ‘justice.’ If someone were to do me wrong in an illegal way, I would want justice. But not revenge.

~*~

As the title says, there is no snippet this week. I’m still working on where I want to go with that story, and I just don’t have the energy to put up a snippet from it. But, I did get a moment of clarity with regards to SS, so there will likely be bigger changes to it than I had originally thought. Anyway, it means a postponement of snippets for the moment. Maybe next week I’ll post a poem or something else, but I wasn’t thinking that far ahead for this week…

Have a great weekend!