Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Brief Writing Weds

The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one will believe it.
- Bertrand Russell

~*~

Okay... this will be a quickie today. CP is going well, though I'm procrastinating more than I would like. Nothing to do with the story, either - I still love my plans for it. And I am excited about its prospects, though I have to write it before I can judge if those prospects even have a chance of opening up this time around.

I am caught up on my OWG required crits, though there are others that I want to do and am not sure that I will get to. And I'm supposed to edit my Naked Project story, and haven't done that yet. 4 days left...

That's about it today. I don't have much energy for writing an update post. The writing-related energy I do have I'm saving for the story plotting.