Friday, March 2, 2007

Friday Fiver: Smarter than a…

(Friday Fivers are basically just a series of five questions posted on Fridays that anyone can answer on their blogs. The questions go up here, for any who are curious.)

1. What’s your favorite game show to watch? I only actually watch one: Jeopardy. And then only sometimes.

2. What game show would you like to be on? I’d love to be able to have the quick-recall needed to be on Jeopardy. But as for the “on TV” part, I don’t really want to be on any of them.

3. Do you know anyone who has been on a game show? Not that I know of.

4. What do you think the worst game show is? Honestly? The only other game show I can think of at the moment is “Wheel of Fortune,” yet I doubt that it’s the worst one out there.

5. Bob Barker, Howie Mandel or Alex Trebek? Since I only know who Alex Trebek is, I’d have to vote for him, even though I’m not sure I want to. Then again, I’m not sure what the vote is for (best? worst?) so I guess it doesn’t matter.