Friday, March 30, 2007

Around the Blog ~*~ 3/30/07

Since I try to post a glimpse of what’s going on around the blog-o-sphere once a month, and since I don’t think I’ve done it yet this month (don’t tell me if I’m wrong. I don’t want to know) I’ll do it now. I won’t likely be online tomorrow, and so in order to call it a “March” Around the Blog it must be today.

Christopher Hopper is makingBook Trailers™, which look really cool. (Yay YouTube!) PWB talks ‘best of’ awards and book signings. Holly Lisle’s eyes are bleeding, and I won sock yarn!

Naomi is wondering about whether death is necessary, Lesley discusses Warsworn, and Darlana looks lovely on Brigitte. Crys is not allowed to rot! Spincerely has gone for a new look, is allergic to old navy, and needs to beware tomato worms (and all in one day - quite the busy lady!).

Mim has lovely new socks, but beware the moon cycle. The US Post Office will soon be using the Force. Eunny has a new knit skirt, Kait is falling, and Hanna has brought Alice and Bella into the world.

And I think that’s about all the blog tripping I can do today.

Have a great weekend, and I’ll see you in April!