Monday, July 9, 2007

Back - I Hope

So I should be back to the BlogWorld now. Yay! This past week has been crazy, but I think the craziness has calmed down. So I should be back. And I'm supposed to have pictures, but I forgot them at home. So they will have to wait.

(Except for this one which I have been saving for just such an emergency.)

In Window 02

I have also been tagged to do the 8 Random Facts MEME, and while I have done 7 random facts already (and could therefore just add one, and call it done) I'll see what I can do. They will probably be short random facts, however.

  1. I hate licorice.
  2. I don't like horror movies.
  3. "Reclaiming" negative words (nigger, ho, bitch, etc) seems pointless and stupid to me, not empowering.
  4. I like sweet wines.
  5. When I was young, I OD'd on pink clothing.
  6. I tend toward depression on a semi-regular basis, but I can only stay depressed for a short time before I have had enough and stop.
  7. I don't like sourdough bread much.
  8. You don't want to get me mad. I can be super frosty when mad, and I hold a Grudge. (with a capital "g" which rhymes with "p" which stands for pool... sorry, got The Music Man on the brain.)