Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Thousand Kisses Shy

A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.
- Thomas Mann

Because I am drawing a blank on what to write about and have no new pictures, here is last Friday's Fiver for you. Tomorrow should have a new Fiver, plus a Snippet, plus maybe some knitting news. Depending on if I have any.

Friday Fiver: 7.6.07: With dead poets and drum machines

1. What do you do?
Like "do"? As a job? Boring answer. Let's go with: dream.

2. What makes you pay attention?
Music. Color. Intensity.

3. What's your inspiration?
Must there be only one? Sorry. Can't do it. There are too many things that inspire me.

4. Do you believe in magic?
Yes. Either the magic of a well-written story, or the magic of a kiss, or the magic of a miracle.

5. What is your favorite subject to write about?
Fantasy. And the same magic mentioned above.


Oh - I just remembered something I can post as a picture.

Quartet

The barbershop quartet from our production of The Music Man singing "Lida Rose." I took this picture from backstage on my camera phone.