Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Writing Weds ~ 7.11.07

So we're going to ignore my June goals. I know that most of them didn't get finished, and I know why. It was as I suspected, only a bit worse. Enough worse that I'm only really getting into July *now*, actually, and it's already a third of the way over.

So. July goals will be moderate.

  • Do June critiques.
  • Post July OWG chapter.
  • Do July critiques.
  • Read up on Holly Lisle's "create a plot clinic" section on how to fix stories that are already written. (To be used with SS but - yay moderation! - not yet.)
  • Sleep.
  • Knit.

What do you think? Is that moderate enough? No "complete this" goals except for the critiques. I think that I can actually do this. I certainly hope so, because if not my self esteem is going to start sinking. And I really don't want to hit depression right now. Not during the summer. It's too hard to understand depression in the summertime. Wintertime is another matter: gray skies, rain, cold... easy to be depressed.

Anyway, I really don't feel like writing about my lack of progress right now, so I will stop. Bye!