Friday, July 20, 2007

The MEMEs Have It

Friday Fiver: I'll always be there when you wake

1. Tea or coffee?
Tea. Though coffee ice cream is nice.

2. Do you speak your mind?
Usually, yes..

3. What is your escape?
Reading. Especially fantasy books.

4. When is the last time you cried?
It's actually been a while. This is surprising. Usually I cry often.

5. What are your bedtime rituals?
Brush teeth. Sleep. Not much of a ritual, though.


And, as a bonus because the HP7 book launch is tonight, a Harry Potter MEME:

1. Butterbeer or pumpkin juice?
Butterbeer sounds like a very slightly alcoholic root beer to me (with a slightly different flavor, of course). And so I'd pick that.

2. What House would you most likely (or want to) be in in Hogwarts?
Ravenclaw. I can't see myself fitting in any of the other Houses.

3. If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?
Probably a cat. No idea why, just seems the most likely.

4. What character do you empathize with, or resemble best?
Resemble? Probably McGonnagal. Empathize with? Ginny or Mrs. Weasley.

5. What position do you play at Quidditch?
Beater. (That's my position on our book launch team.) Because I'm not competitive enough to want to score points in any fashion.

6. Which teacher is your favorite?
Lupin. I might actually be able to learn some defense from him.

7. Any Harry Potter 7 predictions?
For fun? Oh.... Luna and Harry have a wild night o' luv right before the big battle, during which Malfoy kills Voldemort and then gets eaten by a werewolf. Or... maybe the Griffindors all get drunk on butterbeer and accidentally curse/charm the house elves into a Major Revolt, during which they unleash hitherto unrevealed powers and saving the world. =) How's that?