I've been trying to work on the blanket for Baby P, but it's hard. Multiple reasons, which I will put in list form to make them look more impressive.
- It's hot out to hold a blanket on your lap while knitting.
- It's not for me, or for a family member, and I don't see the friend it is for very often.
- I suspect I will not get it done before the baby is born. Unless the baby is maybe 3 months late. Or I do nothing but knit (this blanket) for the next two weeks.
- The Mystery Stole calls me.
- So do the Monkey socks.
- And I am supposed to be writing/editing.
- Plus I spend lots of time with M.
Look, see! Progress!
Not enough, though. Must work on it more.
Anyway, that's all for now. I have been knitting the monkey socks and the mystery stole as well, but I don't have new pictures of them yet. Besides, the blanket needs some blog love. Maybe then I'll get motivated to finish it.