Thursday, April 19, 2007

Goals

Is sloppiness in speech caused by ignorance or apathy? I don’t know and I don’t care.
- William Safire

I haven’t done a goals post in a long time. Way too long, given that without the accountability aspect I have been slowly letting the slacker in me take over. So, without further ado (and sadly without pictures today), here are my goals for the next month and a half (or so). We’ll see if I can get back to a monthly goals schedule after that…

    Writing Goals:

  1. Plot & outline RS.
  2. Finish crit of AD for Phoenix.
  3. Start writing RS - get a chapter done by May 31.
  4. Work up an estimated word count of RS based on outline.
  5. May 1-31: write final chapter for the Naked Project on the OWG.

Given how much of a slacker I’ve been lately, I don’t want to get too ambitious all at once.

    Knitting Goals:

  1. Finish M’s socks.
  2. Finish Blood Diamond socks.
  3. Finish Icarus.

Speaking of ambitious. Let’s see if I can get all that done…