Monday, April 9, 2007

Weekday Woes

Well, it’s Monday. Back at work. Sigh.

I spent the weekend at the beach, and it was very, very nice. I think I got a bit of a tan on my face and arms. It was lovely, and I’ll post more about it when I get the photos back. (Yes, these are film photos. I know - very old-fashioned of me.)

Tofutsies Socks 02

While away for the weekend, though, I got a lot of knitting done. (Well, a lot when you consider that the usual state of affairs for beach weekends is laying around doing nothing.)

Day Two 5

But Mom, isn’t laying around doing nothing the usual state of affairs even when not at the beach?

I think they will be just the right size for M. Which is good, since I’ve now knit enough of the sock that frogging it would be painful. But I did try it on him (several inches before this picture) and it seemed good. Besides, it’s just stockinette stitch. (His request.) So it’s a bit more forgiving than some of the fancy patterns. It should stretch a bit, if needed.

Tofutsies Socks 03

Assuming I can get the sock back from Hedgie, that is.