June is typically Wedding Month. So, since I have been updating my Flickr and Ravelry accounts with older projects, I have some wedding lace pictures from years ago to show you.

This one is a piece I made for my then-sister-in-law. She is the casualty of divorce that I miss the most. We tried to stay friends for a while, but her brother was being an ass and so it didn’t work out too well in the long run. Ah well. It was great while it lasted. Having her as a SIL was like having an older sis.

Anyway, the lace:

Jenn wedding lace

I made this bobbin lace to sew onto a handkerchief for her. She had a large collection, and liked ones with motifs. I attached it to a vintage kerchief, so it was “something old”.

In less conventional wedding lace, I made this one for my sister:

Snail lace

She likes snails. Don’t ask me why. I don’t know. But there you have it.