Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Writing Weds, Goals & Kitty Pics

Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean.
~Christopher Reeve
I am going out into the figurative ocean, because I don't want to never take risks with my writing. I can swim! I will not sink for lack of trying. (But right now I'm still in training. No subs yet, must edit first.)

There has not been much writing progress. To a word: no progress on any stories, nor on any critiques. I will be working on critiques this week, but stories will have to wait until July.

Here is a recap of where I am with my goals:
  1. Post the next chapter of SS in the OWG. ~ finished
  2. Crit every post up in my OWG group, plus those who regularly crit my piece from other groups.
  3. Reach the half-way point on Phoenix’s AD crit.
  4. Get The Music Man onstage. ~ in progress, and will be finished by the end of the month, like it or not
  5. Finish M’s Tofutsies socks. ~ done
  6. Do an initial crit of the first 6 chapters of the Naked Project.
  7. Finish Chart #4 of Icarus.
Everything else I'm still working on. Getting there... *sigh*

Here is a kitty picture to distract you.

6-19-07 Porch Babies 03

I will hide more kitty pictures behind the read more cut. Click the linky at the bottom if you want to see them all. Have a great day! (I will not be posting tomorrow, but no worries - I will have a Friday Snippet when I get back.)
6-19-07 Porch Babies 05
6-19-07 Porch Babies 02
(Mommy with her babies)