Monday, August 27, 2007

New Projects and Lots of Pics

Okay… there are two new projects that will debut today. The first is socks, and you won’t have to wait very long for them. The second is a thought for the blog I had yesterday, and it will appear on my Wordpress blog after lunch.

But… socks!

Cabletini 04

These are Wendy’s Cabletini socks, and I’m knitting them in the lovely Spunky Eclectic yarn that I was gifted by Barbara of Romancing the Yarn. Due to the color, I’m dubbing them my Mangotini socks. Now I just need to find a martini glass, and I’ll have the perfect photo op for them.

Also, I’ve been told that it’s been too long since I had hedgie in a photo. So, here he is! He’s been bored and lonely, and is very glad to be back in a photo.

Cabletini 03

Cabletini 02

Cabletini 01

But Mom, these don’t taste at all like mango…