Tuesday, August 14, 2007

You Oughta Be In Pictures

Here's how it works:
1) Go to http://www.google.com/
2) Click on Google images
3) Type in your name and search
4) Repost the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.
5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I tried using my real name, but got almost exclusively images of celebrities in various stages of (un)dress, and so decided on the username instead.)

Hee hee! Those are fun. The first one is actually where I got this username, so it's appropriate that it was one of the first images to come up on the search.

And since I wasn't actually tagged to do this MEME, I'm not tagging anyone. It's fun to do, so play along if you want! (And may you have better luck than I did with family friendly images...)