Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally

Yay! The Friday Fiver is back! Woo hoo!

Friday Fiver: Why do you build me up?


1. Who never returns your phone calls?
~ No one. I don't place many calls to people who wouldn't call back.

2. What was your favorite childhood toy?
~ Um. No idea. I have a childhood blankie (still around, somewhere) and a favorite stuffed dog. But toy*? Dunno.

3. Who is the last person you greeted at your door?
~ Probably M. It's been a while since I opened the door (my door, as opposed to work's door) and so I forget.

4. Who do you need?
~ Don't be silly. M. Family, too.

5. Do you break hearts or do you have your heart broken?
~ A little bit of both, I'm afraid.

Pretty Flowers

Also finally, M is back! I hate extended business trips. Especially 24-hour-notice "by the way someone quit so you have to fly out tomorrow to cover the workload" business trips.

And, my Friday Snippet is now here permanently. Go. Read. Join the Linky.


* Side note: instead of writing "toy" I put in "boy." I know that one. My favorite childhood boy was Zach. I told his older sister that we were going to get married when we grew up. I was three.