Friday, August 3, 2007

Strings and Sealing Wax

Before we get to today's Friday Fiver, may I say that I had nothing to do with the title of it? Because I HATE Puff the Magic Dragon. With a passion. It makes me miserable and I always cry. Depressing and sad and pointless and I even had problems when we went to Hawaii because we saw a place called Hanalei which of course made me think of the song and so I got sad and...

That's enough of that run-on sentence. Instead of thinking of the depressingness that is kids growing up and losing the magic of childhood we will look at cute kitties.

With Baby Yarn 1

With Baby Yarn 2

Friday Fiver: A dragon lives forever but not so little boys

1. What is your local lake/river/sea?
The Pacific Ocean.

2. Do you believe in dragons and unicorns?
le sigh. If I say yes, people will think I mean literal dragons and unicorns. If I say no, then I'm denying the fantasy author within me. Can I just say "to each his own" and leave it at that?

3. What is your favorite fruit?
Peaches. Or kiwi. Or cherries. Or ... Do I really have to pick just one?

4. Do you smoke?
No. Unless I get really mad, and then it comes out my ears.

5. Friday fill-in: Together they would BE MISERABLE AND CRY! WAAAAAAH!

(I told you. I hate that song.)

With Baby Yarn 5
Hey, Mom, thanks for the snack! I needed more fiber in my diet.