Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Big-0 Blog Bash

Mother's Day032Well, it’s that time of year again! My-birthday time! Yay!

Actually, I haven’t really paid much attention to my own birthdays these past few years. Yeah, I’ve noticed the years going by. Yeah, I’ve done stuff with my family. But I haven’t really celebrated.

This year, however, is a Big One.* The start of my thirties. Wow.

So, I’m having a party, and you’re all invited. Plus I'm giving away stuff!

Leave me a comment with suggestions for what to do while my parents are away next week (oops - Dad reads my blog) your favorite garden flower. Comments can be left at any and all of my blogs** by the end of the day (Pacific Time) on my actual birthday, 5/22, and I will find some random way of picking winner(s). Number of winners dependent on the number of comments… :) Please also make a note of whether you would prefer some kind of fibery prize or bookish prize.

Thanks for helping me celebrate!

* Or so They say. It doesn’t really feel like a big deal to me yet. Of course, when my Baby Sister hits the Big Three O, it might be another matter.

** that last link is to my friends-only Live Journal