Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Fiver: Horses & Tequila

(FYI, I plan to write another post later today. That one will have pictures. This one is in case I don't have time for the picture post.)

Friday Fiver: Horses & Tequila
1. Do you gamble?
I have in the past (if slot machines count) but only on a very minor, "let's occupy myself while Mr. X gambles/has a smoke" type of way. I wouldn't consider it gambling, really. Especially since I set an amount I was willing to lose (usually $5-10 a day, max) and stuck to it.

2. Have you ever rode a horse? I own horses. And yes, I've ridden them. (And I thought that in this context it should be "ridden" and not "rode"... ?)

3. Do you drink alcohol? Yes.

Oh, you want more than that? Okay - lately I've been drinking more wine than anything. I prefer sweet wines, and love plum wine or port or desert wines. (Yes, I have a sweet tooth. So sue me.)

4. What is your favorite Mexican food? Do I hafta have a favorite? How about my current favorite? Last night I had a flour quesadilla with chile verde, and it was the most awesome thing I've eaten in a while. So at the moment, that's my favorite Mexican food.

5. Friday fill-in: On Saturday, I plan to SLEEP IN . Very much plan to sleep in.


Have a good weekend!