Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
~Phyllis Diller

1. What was on your mind yesterday?
Theatre. (We had rehearsal.) And going to bed early so I could get up early. Way too early.

2. What is on your mind today?
Tired… very tired… Oh! But I had lots of tea this morning, and a veryyummypastryfromPanerabread and - hey! The wall hurts when you bounce off of it!

3. Do you like bonfires?
Oh, yes. (Pretty fire. Fire! Firefirefire!) Especially when sitting by the bonfire with a special someone.

4. Do you believe in the paranormal?
In the “my neighbor is a vampire” type of paranormal? No. But in the “more things on heaven and earth” type of paranormal? Yes.

5. Can you swim?
Yeah. Haven’t in a long time, but I can. Need to start doing it again. I miss swimming. Not so much the hair-smelling-of-chlorine part, though. Or the stinging eyes.