Friday Fiver: If You’re Mad About Me:

1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Telekinetics. This has always appealed to me. Just think - no more getting out of bed to turn off the light when you’re done reading at night! No more worries about how to hold the book open while knitting! Use TK, and multi-task better! Whee!

Of course, this also means that no alarm clock anywhere would be safe if I didn’t want to get up.

2. Which is more attractive to you: physical appearance or personality?
Personality. Any day.

And the most important and attractive part of physical appearance? Eyes & smile.

3. Who did you last fight with?
The horses. They didn’t want to go to bed. I wanted them to go into their stalls (bed) so that I could feed them and then get the things I needed to do done. They ended up in bed, but I was wet from the hose spraying all over me while I was filling troughs, and dusty from slogging around in the pasture, and mad. Grrr. Doesn’t last, though.

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. ~Winston Churchill

4. What did you eat last night?
Pasta with chicken.

5. Who are you mad about?
Heh. M.

AND… to distract myself from that last question, here are cat pictures.

Porch Kitties 05

These are our “porch kitties” - cats who live in the front yard and have adopted us. There are a lot of them. We can’t catch the mom, and so more kittens keep appearing every spring.

Porch Kitties 04

They’re so cute, though.