Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A Grand Day Out

Suzy has been playing with her new big brother, Peekaboo. (Peekaboo has previously appeared on my blog under a code-name, but since Suzy is being spoken of by name, I don’t want him to feel left out.)

And, as cats will do, they have gotten themselves into trouble. They play in places they’re not supposed to, naturally, and then try to deny it.

Evidence
I was NOT in the fireplace, Mom. You just imagined seeing me come out of it. And what do you mean, clean the cobwebs off my ears? You’re just seeing things.

Uh huh.

They are getting along now, though, and Peekaboo will wait by Suzy’s door until she gets let out to play with him. (She’s still locked in at night, and at various other times when no one is available to supervise. We want to be sure that they continue to get along and don’t majorly hurt each other. Besides, Suzy might find escape routes that are too small for Peek, or get herself in other unidentified trouble. So for now, she’s stuck in the bathroom when we’re not around.)

Resting 01
Get that camera out of here, Mom. Can’t you see I’m resting?